Sticky glazed pork with couscous
4 tsp English mustard
3 tbsp runny honey*
splash orange juice
4 pork loin steaks, (about 175g/6oz each)
1 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
450ml hot reduced salt chicken stock
½ punnet baby plum or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Mix the mustard with the honey and enough orange juice to loosen, then smear all over the steaks.
- Preheat the grill until hot and line the grill pan with foil.
- Grill the steaks for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked, brushing over any excess glaze.
- While the pork is grilling, tip the couscous and spring onions into a bowl.
- Spoon the oil into the stock, pour onto the couscous and stir. Cover tightly with cling film and leave for 5-6 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir in the tomatoes, then season. Spoon onto a warmed serving dish and top with the steaks and any pan juices.
*This recipe is not suitable for babies under 12 monthsCreate printer friendly PDF